– Being at the gate of Frankfurt’s airpot and reading “Belgrade”.
– Meeting Dragan and first night views of the unknown city.
– Shoes in the entrance. Meeting flatmates. Warm and quiet welcome.
– Arkabarka and international volunteers. Trying to asimilate that I really live NOW in Serbia.
– Casa García and the spanish community.
– Muzicki Forum and posting “Andalusian drummer looking for bands”.
– Realizing I do not get the differences between the different “ch” and “z” sounds. Realizing serbians are friendly and comprehensible with foreigners’ pronunciation anyway.
– First gig in Pancevo with Bicickl.
– Riff Club and its kuvano vino.
– Discovering pljeskavicas.
– Snow like I had never seen. First snow ball fight of my life.
– Getting my box from Spain: oil, salchichon, cheese, jamón…. and clothes.
– Terazije, Kalemegdan, bombed buildings, murals, KC Grad, Zemun, Samostalni Referenti, Ski center, Plek, Mama…
– Travelling: Macedonia, Bosnia, Hungary, Rumania, Slovenia, Croacia…
– First interviews
– Applying… and getting accepted in E. MA )
– Starting to miss Belgrade before leaving.
– Becoming a Belgradian